[Coral-List] Inquire about the macro underwater cameras

marine_amr at yahoo.com marine_amr at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 08:55:45 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Hope this email finds you well.

In the past 20 years we used to use the Nikon's5 with its close-up kit and lenses set 23, 35 and 80 mm to capture coral newspats and recruitment, it was very efficient for our work as capturing andmonitoring the new spats with its scaled frames.
Now we need to shift to the more updatedtechnology, we found a lot of types from “Macro Underwater Photography” compact withMacro lenses and diopters and other kits may use. Ex (Sony RX100 VAand VII, Sea & Sea DX-6G, Olympus Tough TG-6 and Nikon Coolpix W300).
My question is any one working on the samedisciplinary have an idea which of these types or other and kits can do the same job asNikon 5 with its close-up kits, lenses and scaled frames with a reasonable price?
Best regards,Amro,,