[Coral-List] Teaching Job - Short contract A-level marine science - on location at a conservation centre in Borneo.

Hazel Oakley hazel.oakley at tracc.org
Mon Jun 15 15:47:09 UTC 2020

The Tropical Research And Conservation Centre (TRACC) is a Malaysian
marine conservation organization, based on the island of PomPom,
Semporna district, Sabah, Malaysia. We run a voluntourism project
replanting the reef, protecting the environment, training young dive and
science professionals and teaching the CIE A-level Marine Science (9693)
as an intensive course annually between January and May.

We are looking to recruit a highly innovative and creative teacher to
deliver the course in 2021.

Please use either link for a complete description.

https://www.reed.co.uk/…/short-contract-a-level-ma…/40490489
<https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/short-contract-a-level-marine-science-teacher/40490489?fbclid=IwAR1lBizwTfZ7sZNRw5Vb16oB3v8gum4EQCNKd2qtn75n05_TOymnj6gJNGw>

https://tracc.org/vacancies

Regards,