[Coral-List] OTEC around coral reefs

Bruce Carlson exallias2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:56:38 UTC 2020

Here are some temperatures we recorded in the Solomon Islands using T-D sensors on Nautilus traps.  Temps were logged once per minute over roughly 20 hour time span (time varied per trap set).
These are the max/min temps recorded at the stationary traps resting on the bottom.

264 meters  	12.44 - 15.96C
295 meters	11.24 - 14.82C
316 meters	10.44 - 12.48C

Bruce Carlson