[Coral-List] Zoom link and registration for Diadema restoration webinar

Stacey Williams stcmwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:51:22 UTC 2020

Saludos Coral-list,
Please find the zoom link info below for the webinar titled, "*Diadema
restoration in the Caribbean: What have we learned*?" The webinar will be
this Wednesday, July 1st, at 11 PM EST.  Please click on the link below to
register. There is a 500 person limit.

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jul 1, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Diadema Restoration in the Caribbean: What have we learned?

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0Bgnc8zyTNiprlQWUQgdGw

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
H.323:
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 936 2504 2648
Password: 666191
SIP: 93625042648 at zoomcrc.com
Password: 666191

The speakers and talks will be:

Melanie McField, Healthy Reef Initiative Director. Welcome remarks.

Harilaos Lessios, Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute, Panama. The
Great Diadema antillarum Die-off: 30+ Years Later: Implications on recover
and restoration.

Stacey Williams, Institute for Socio-Ecological Research/Coastal Survey
Solutions. A success story: How the restocking of Diadema reduces dangerous
algae on the coral reef of Puerto Rico.

Alwin Hylkema, University of Applied Sciences Van Hall Larenstein.
Enhancing Diadema populations on the reef: working towards a Diadema
booster.

Max Bodmer, University of Lincoln/ The Open University (UK)/Operation
Wallacea. Rebuilding the Caribbean, one sea urchin at a time.

Ian Drysdale, Healthy Reefs Initiative. Diadema location experiment in
Honduras.

Joshua Patterson and Aaron Pilnick, University of Florida/ The Florida
Aquarium. Developing scalable aquaculture reproduction techniques for
Diadema antillarum.

Stay safe!
--
Stacey Williams, Ph.D