[Coral-List] Project Aware & Climate Change

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 6 16:11:53 UTC 2020

I received a few off-list inquiries regarding ways in which coral scientists might be able to show support for Project Aware’s effort to raise awareness and acceptance of the role that climate change and other major stressors play in the coral reef crisis. One simple, but potentially effective way would be to connect with Project Aware on Facebook (and other social media outlets) and take a moment to comment on any posts that you support. This would be an easy way to connect with divers from around the world while lending your backing and expertise to their many campaigns designed to promote the conservation of marine ecosystems. I know you are busy, so thanks for considering yet another request for further involvement.

Regards,
Steve

Sent from my iPad