[Coral-List] ICRS registration fees

Jeremy Jackson jeremybcjackson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:20:00 UTC 2020

FYI as a former host in Panama in 1996 the registration never pays for the cost of the meeting. I had to raise more than half a million $US to cover expenses including half of that to bring 100 attendee from developing countries for free. Australia happen cost $1million more than paid by registrations. It’s a simple fact of economics.
Jeremy Jackson

Sent from my iPhone