[Coral-List] Stop flying????!

Carlo Di Natale dinat.carlo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:17:40 UTC 2020

I agree with Gregory's point. I worked in aviation and a flight will not be
cancelled because of few empty seats also on long haul flights around 10%
of the income is from hauling freight, on the contrary a full flight as a
lowest CO2 emission per single passenger compared to an empty one
(especially with many companies having a CO2 offset policy that basically
works "more people book a ticket more money we'll invest to offset the
emission of this flight" ). on the other hand we can all do a huge deal by
avoiding as much as possible to move by car considering that if we decide
to walk or take public transportation instead of use a car then our car
wouldn't just go around empty.

Carlo Di Natale

On Sun, 15 Mar 2020, 14:32 Gregory Boland via Coral-List, <