[Coral-List] ICRS2020 symposium contingency planning

Grottoli, Andrea grottoli.1 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:50:13 UTC 2020

Due to COVID19 restrictions, the ICRS Officers and the ICRS2020 Organizers are discussing what the next best step should be for the ICRS2020 meeting scheduled for this summer in Bremen, Germany. There are many layers of commitment and planning that need to be considered. The discussions are ongoing and require some time. We hope to announce our contingency plan to you by the end of next week.

Thank you for your patience as we all adapt to our new reality of social distancing, remote working, and home schooling. We hope you and your family members are safe and healthy.

Sincerely,
Andrea Grottoli, ICRS President
Christian Wild, ICRS2020 Organizing Committee President

Andréa G Grottoli, PhD
Professor
Director of the Coral Bleaching Research Coordination Network
President of the International Coral Reef Society
Chair of the SES Promotion and Tenure Committee
The Ohio State University
College of Arts and Sciences  School of Earth Sciences
315 Mendenhall Laboratory, 125 South Oval Mall, Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-5782 Office / 215-990-9736 Mobile / 614-292-7688 Fax
grottoli.1 at osu.edu

Webpage: u.osu.edu/grottoli.1
Fieldwork Micro-blog: twitter.com/CoralResearch
Coral Bleaching Research Coordination Network:
u.osu.edu/grottoli.1/coral-bleaching-rcn