[Coral-List] Fwd: Media hyperbole in coral science

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Fri May 1 03:29:09 UTC 2020

Hi Steve and all,

This thread became a two-actors play of the Theatre of the Absurd. One of
participants, the author of the journalistic article, did not appear on the
scene at all, and the other, responsible for the coral project, disappeared
a week ago without answering a question.  It is hard to believe that in
this no-traveling time the Direction of Florida Aquarium is not aware of
the issue and is silent to the interest of the public in the salon, the
colleguium in Coral-List.

No ENCORE, please!

Best,

Vassil