[Coral-List] Participate in survey on personal actions for evnironment

Franziska Elmer franziskaelmer at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 20:00:45 UTC 2020

Dear coral list,

I am conducting a survey on personal actions for environmental, and ancillary societal, change. On corallist we discuss these actions often and very passionately. This informal survey is designed to obtain an overview of which actions we actively participate in. If you are a coral scientist, practitioner, student or, for any reason, you are enthusiastic about coral reefs, I invite you to participate in this short (5-10 minute) survey

https://www.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?tt=udEneROUHwQ%3D

Survey results will be shared with participants who wish to receive them and will be presented at Global Coral Reef Week, a free virtual conference for coral reef scientists (www.coralreefweek.org). Abstract for the conference can be submitted via this link https://tinyurl.com/y832skbo until June 1st.

Thank you all for taking the time to complete the survey

Franziska Elmer, PhD
Caribbean coordinator
Global Coral Reef Week