[Coral-List] UMiami Marine Biology and Ecology Recruitment Cafe - 11/17/20 @ 5pm EST

University of Miami RSMAS mps.rsmas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 14:19:55 UTC 2020

Good morning,

Join us for our Graduate Recruitment Café, hosted by the Department of
Marine Biology and Ecology at the University of Miami’s Rosenstiel School
of Marine and Atmospheric Science on November 17th at 5pm Est (a week from
today) virtually via Zoom! We are looking for up to three new Ph.D.
students in the following areas:

   1. Molecular Ecology of Reef Corals – Dr. Andrew Baker
   2. Innate Immunity and Disease Response in Corals – Dr. Nikki
   Traylor-Knowles
   3. Evolution of Innate Immunity in Ctenophores – Dr. Nikki
   Traylor-Knowles

This informal information session is an opportunity to learn more about the
projects involved and how you can apply. The Department of Marine Biology
and Ecology knows that good science and innovation need different
approaches and points of view that can only be achieved through diversity.
We are continuously striving to create an environment where everyone feels
empowered to be their full, authentic selves.

Sign-ups can be done here (fully virtual):
https://miami.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EdfLVbd3QJee6QoumoYUyw

We will also be recording, so if you can’t make it, please sign-up and
we’ll resend out the recording to everyone after it’s done. Any questions,
please ask!

Sincerely,

Josh Coco, Ed. D.
Executive Director, Rosenstiel School