[Coral-List] Octopus Study

Alina Szmant alina at cisme-instruments.com
Fri Oct 9 18:12:26 UTC 2020

Hi All:

In addition, to what Steve circulated, I'd like to put in a plug for a new Netflix Documentary that blew me away: My Octopus Teacher. Here is link to YouTube trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s0LTDhqe5A.  Most definitely worth watching. Totally amazing day by day life history of the life of an octopus as told by a well-known documentarian.

Alina

CISME IS NOW SOLD BY QUBIT SYSTEMS; https://qubitbiology.com/cisme/

Dr. Alina M. Szmant, CEO
CISME Instruments LLC
210 Braxlo Lane,
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
AAUS Scientific Diving Lifetime Achievement Awardee
cell: 910-200-3913
Website:  www.cisme-instruments.com

Videos:  CISME Promotional Video 5:43 min   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAYeR9qX71A&t=6s
CISME Short version Demo Video 3:00 min  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4SqS7yC08