[Coral-List] American Elasmobranch Society now accepting applications for 2021 diversity scholarship

David Shiffman david.shiffman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:17:39 UTC 2020

Hello, everyone!

The American Elasmobranch Society, the world's oldest and largest
professional society devoted to the scientific study and management of
sharks and their relatives, is now accepting applications for the sixth
year of our Young Professional Recruitment Fund diversity scholarship.

Awardees will be given one year of membership in AES, in addition to
specialized mentorship, professional development, and networking
opportunities.

A link to the application (due Friday November 13th) and a description of
eligibility rules can be found here:
http://elasmo.org/blog/applications-now-open-2021-yprf-diversity-scholarship

Please help spread the word, and please let me know if you have any
questions.

Sincerely,

--

*David Shiffman, Ph.D. *
Marine Conservation Biologist, Scientific and Environmental Consultant, and

*e: *david.shiffman at gmail.com | *t: *@WhySharksMatter
<http://twitter.com/#!/WhySharksMatter> |
*b: *Southern Fried Science Blog <http://www.southernfriedscience.com/> |
*cv:*