[Coral-List] Darwin was WRONG about reef formation

tomascik at novuscom.net tomascik at novuscom.net
Wed Oct 21 21:55:37 UTC 2020

I really enjoyed this exchange. Anyone who may be interested in
additional information on atolls here are two links you may find
interesting:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aq1K6CQCBeATgrUZzsY5CjuHCgLaoQ?e=4icCqy

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303304939_Tomascik_T_A_J_Mah_A_Nontji_M_K_Moosa_1997_Chapter_Sixteen_Atolls_and_Raised_Islands_In_The_Ecology_of_the_Indonesia_Seas_Part_II_pp_751-788_Singapore_Periplus_Editions_HK_Ltd#fullTextFileContent

Cheers,
Tom