[Coral-List] Webinar: Creating an effective (science) policy one-pager

Shane Hanlon hanloc2107 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:48:51 UTC 2020

A good one-pager helps to ensure that legislators and their staff remember you, your science, and the issues you care about long after your meeting. In this webinar we'll cover the key components of a good one-pager and how legislative offices use one-pagers. We'll also discuss how one-pagers can be used to engage other audiences.

Join AGU’s Sharing Science (agu.org/sharingscience <http://agu.org/sharingscience>) for our next webinar in our How to: Skills for a complete scientist (webinars.agu.org <http://webinars.agu.org/>) series!

When: Thursday, 10 Sept, 2-3 PM ET
Register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1678346632457609742 <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1678346632457609742>