[Coral-List] ICRS2021 Session 10E: What phenotype, genotype, and environmental factors underlie coral vulnerability and resilience to thermal stress and bleaching?

Grottoli, Andrea grottoli.1 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 8 03:58:22 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues:

Please consider submitting your abstract for the upcoming 14th International Coral Reef Symposium in Bremen, Germany to the session I am chairing (session 10E): What phenotype, genotype, and environmental factors underlie coral vulnerability and resilience to thermal stress and bleaching? Deadline is 15 September 2020.  I look forward to seeing you in Bremen next summer.

Cheers,
Andrea

Andréa G Grottoli, PhD
Professor
Director of the Coral Bleaching Research Coordination Network
President of the International Coral Reef Society
Chair of the SES Promotion and Tenure Committee
The Ohio State University
College of Arts and Sciences  School of Earth Sciences
315 Mendenhall Laboratory, 125 South Oval Mall, Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-5782 Office / 215-990-9736 Mobile / 614-292-7688 Fax
grottoli.1 at osu.edu

Webpage: u.osu.edu/grottoli.1
Fieldwork Micro-blog: twitter.com/CoralResearch
Coral Bleaching Research Coordination Network:
u.osu.edu/grottoli.1/coral-bleaching-rcn