[Coral-List] congratulations and big thanks to Jim Hendee

Nicole Crane nicrane at cabrillo.edu
Wed Sep 9 05:16:12 UTC 2020

Thank you Jim!!!!  And congratulations on a milestone.  Now starts the next
journey!
best
Nicole
Nicole L. Crane
Faculty, Cabrillo College
Natural and Applied Sciences
www.cabrillo.edu/~ncrane

Senior Conservation Scientist, Project co-lead
One People One Reef
onepeopleonereef.org

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:11 PM Storlazzi, Curt D via Coral-List <