[Coral-List] Concerns over ICRS, 2021 (Austin Bowden-Kerby)

Chelsie Counsell chelsiew12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:56:16 UTC 2020

Dear Austin & List,

Another option could be a virtual conference for ICRS 2021. We had great
success with Global Coral Reef Week 2020 - while we had hoped to have
regional hubs, our conference was entirely virtual and we had 2,700
subscribers from across the globe. GCRW (www.coralreefweek.org) was
organized entirely by volunteers with a budget of <$1,000. Imagine how
amazing a virtual coral reef conference could be with the resources of
ICRS.

All the best,
Chelsie

Chelsie Counsell, PhD