[Coral-List] Reference to address necessary measures to minimize environmental impact of a desalination plant

Steve Coles slcoles70 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:30:46 UTC 2020

For a start, check Chesher, R.H. 1975, Biological impact of a large scale
desalination plant at Key West Florida. In: Tropical Marine Pollution,
Wood, EHF and Johannes, RE. Eds., Elsevier Amsterdam, chap. 6, and Coles S.
L. and Jokiel, 1992. Effects of salinity on coral reefs, In:Pollution in
Tropical Aquatic Systems, Connell, EW and Hawker, DW, CRC Press, Boca
Raton, Chap[.6. Hopefully something more has been done since.

Steve Coles

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 1:56 AM Valerie Gregoire via Coral-List <