[Coral-List] Coral Stock Video & Coral Character

Dana O'Mara danaomara at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 19:19:23 UTC 2020

Hello all,
Two things:
1) Apologies if this has already been asked and answered in the past...I'm interested in finding "free" stock video footage of corals/reefs/marine life. I'm familiar with the paid sites (Pond5, Getty, Shutterstock, etc.). I'm also familiar with some free sites (Pixabay, Pexels). But I'm wondering if there are other recommended sources out there, I may not know of.
2) If anyone has reached the point in their day, where their eyes are glazing over...and could use a break...I have introduced my coral polyp character on 'Marine School'. I hope she represents well. You can find her in Episode 4: Great Discoveries, at the link below. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5nZmVjDXkyz68iQmBqMvA/

Thank you very much.
Regards,Dana O'MaraNatureLaughs.com