[Coral-List] Coral Stock Video & Coral Character

DeeVon Quirolo dquirolo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:54:58 UTC 2020

Check out the free coral reef images at reefreliefarchive.org.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:48 PM Dana O'Mara via Coral-List <

> Hello all,
> Two things:
> 1) Apologies if this has already been asked and answered in the past...I'm
> interested in finding "free" stock video footage of corals/reefs/marine
> life. I'm familiar with the paid sites (Pond5, Getty, Shutterstock, etc.).
> I'm also familiar with some free sites (Pixabay, Pexels). But I'm wondering
> if there are other recommended sources out there, I may not know of.
> 2) If anyone has reached the point in their day, where their eyes are
> glazing over...and could use a break...I have introduced my coral polyp
> character on 'Marine School'. I hope she represents well. You can find her
> in Episode 4: Great Discoveries, at the link below.
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5nZmVjDXkyz68iQmBqMvA/
>
> Thank you very much.
> Regards,Dana O'MaraNatureLaughs.com

DeeVon Quirolo
352 277-3330
www.naturecoastconservation.org

*Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift.  That's
why they call it the present.*  Eleanor Roosevelt

*Anything else you're interested in is not going to happen if you can't
breathe the air and drink the water. Don't sit this one out. Do something.
You are by accident of fate alive at an absolutely critical moment in the
history of our planet.   *
*Carl Sagan*