[Coral-List] Reminder - Abstract deadline Reef Conservation UK

Dominic Andradi-Brown dandradibrown at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:22:24 UTC 2020

Dear all,

A quick reminder that the abstract submission deadline for presentations
and workshops for Reef Conservation UK is rapidly approaching. Abstracts
must be submitted by *2 October 2020*.

For full details on abstract submission please check out our website:
http://www.reefconservationuk.org/abstract-submission.html

The 23rd Annual Reef Conservation UK conference will be held ONLINE from
7-11 December 2020. Please join us for a week of inspiring talks, posters,
workshops, and informal coral reef chat!

Though RCUK is UK-based, it is open to all, regardless of location.

Details on how to register for the conference will also shortly be
posted on our website.

Regular RCUK attendees will be aware that last year we announced—in a break
from our traditional home—the 2020 the conference was planned to take place
in Edinburgh. At the time, we looked forward to welcoming you to Scotland
for what was slated to be an exciting new event in the RCUK saga. Given
recent events, this in-person Edinburgh meeting will now take place in
December 2021.

Many thanks,

Dominic Andradi-Brown
(on behalf of the Reef Conservation UK Committee)