[Coral-List] Virtual Early Career Ocean Professional (V.ECOP) Day

Isabelle Schulz isabelle.schulz at kaust.edu.sa
Mon Apr 12 21:33:52 UTC 2021

Dear Ocean Friends & Colleagues,

*Save the Date!*
The Virtual Early Career Ocean Professional (V.ECOP) Day
<https://vecop.vfairs.com/> will be held *June 1, 2021*, immediately
following the kick-off of the First International Conference of the United
Nations Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development
<https://www.oceandecade-conference.com/en/>.

As an official UN Ocean Decade Activity, V.ECOP Day is a 24-hour livestream
event following the sun around the globe. Hosted by and for international
Early Career Ocean Professionals from a wide variety of disciplines, these
future leaders and experts will present their work, activities, and
contributions to the UN Ocean Decade and explore what's next in this
dynamic field.

*Register to Attend <https://vecop.vfairs.com/en/register> & Contribute! *We
currently have open calls for:
*Presenters:* Review the Call for Contributors (PDF, attached) for more
information about the tasks and application process.
*Film Makers:* Showcase your short or feature film in our virtual event
Cinema. Whether five minutes or two hours, we welcome ocean and science
related videos to entertain and inform our attendees. Contact us directly at
 info at deutsche-meeresforschung.de <info at meeres-forschung.de> for details.
*Exhibitors*: Want to showcase your organization or activities at our
virtual booth for FREE? Space is limited so contact us soon at
info at deutsche-meeresforschung.de <info at meeres-forschung.de> for details.

Whether early career, experienced, or considering joining the ocean
community, we cordially invite you to join us for this exciting virtual
event. We'll send more details in the coming days and weeks; but in the
meantime, be sure to follow us on Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/v_ecops/?hl=en> and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/V_ECOPs>, and *please share this information with your
friends and colleagues*!

*This official UN Ocean Decade Activity