[Coral-List] recent outage

Mike Jankulak - NOAA Affiliate mike.jankulak at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 20 15:56:58 UTC 2021

Some of you may have noticed that the list went silent for about a week.
What happened was, our lab suffered an extended power outage last Tuesday.
Our servers came up automatically when power was restored but what I didn't
realize was, a key email process failed to start.

I believe everything is back in working shape again now, but please reach
out if you have any questions about the outage. Because this was an
extended outage, many messages sent to our server will have timed out and
failed to reach us. If you've sent the list any message in the past week
and you're not sure if it reached us, check our online archives here:

https://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/

If your message is missing from the archives and it was sent more than two
or three days ago, do please send it to us again.

Mike J+