[Coral-List] Coral-List Digest, Vol 152, Issue 11

Lisa Vitale crzy14 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:25:43 UTC 2021

NO. You spent money and time learning how to use GIS and how to create and
visualize maps. And so did many others. Are you looking for a job in the
field? Get paid. Otherwise you are undermining our ability to find a job
and get paid.

Fournier, Auriel & Bond, Alexander. (2015). Volunteer Field Technicians Are
Bad for Wildlife Ecology. Wildlife Society Bulletin. 39. 10.1002/wsb.603.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283791283_Volunteer_Field_Technicians_Are_Bad_for_Wildlife_Ecology