[Coral-List] Sea & Learn on Saba Paid Internship Opportunity

Sea and Learn seaandlearnsaba at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:42:06 UTC 2021

Sea & Learn is an environmental awareness program on the Caribbean island
of Saba. We are looking for an additional event coordinator for our 2021
program. This *PAID* internship is for a 6-week long position approximately
September 15-October 31, 2021. For more information about Sea & Learn,
visit our website https://www.seaandlearn.org/

Job Responsibilities:

·         Coordinate schedules (experts, hotels, schools, taxis)

·         Attend expert activities—evening presentations, public field
projects, school and elderly visits

·         Social media and website upkeep

·         Basic accounting

Desirable Intern Attributes:

·         Background in marine biology, environmental science, event
planning

·         Competence in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel

·         Enthusiasm for nature and conservation

·         Highly organized

·         Willing to work long hours

·         Be physically active and willing to “run” errands

·         Certified divers recommended but not required

What Sea & Learn provides:

·         Free Accommodation

·         $1500 stipend

·         Great networking opportunities with scientists

Other requirements:

·         Must hold an American or Dutch passport

·         Must be *fully vaccinated* against COVID-19

Serious inquiries only. We are looking to fill this position* immediately*.
Please send us an email at seaandlearnsaba at gmail.com explaining why you are
a good fit along with a simple CV. Candidates will be contacted to set up
interviews asap. All interviews will be conducted by August 11, 2021.

--
SEA & LEARN ON SABA
*Enhance Your Environmental Awareness*