[Coral-List] Reef Conservation UK 2021

Dominic Andradi-Brown dandradibrown at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:26:33 UTC 2021

Dear all,

We are delighted to announce the 24th Annual Reef Conservation
UK conference will be held on the 27 November 2021 in Edinburgh.

Please join us for many inspiring talks, posters, workshops, and informal
coral reef chat!

The call for abstracts for presentations and workshops is NOW OPEN - with a
deadline of 17 September 2021. Though RCUK is UK-based, it is open to all,
regardless of location.

For full details on abstract submission and also our covid contingency
planning please check out our website:
http://www.reefconservationuk.org/rcuk-2021.html

Details on how to register for the conference will also shortly be
posted on our website.

Many thanks,

Dominic Andradi-Brown
(on behalf of the Reef Conservation UK Committee)