[Coral-List] Florida's SCTLD Research Projects

Martinelli,Maurizio M mmartinelli1 at ufl.edu
Wed Dec 1 14:09:49 UTC 2021

Hi all,

We have just announced our latest call for research project pre-proposals related to stony coral tissue loss disease (SCTLD) in Florida. While this process is not specific to any funding source, it is required for SCTLD research projects seeking Florida DEP funding.

Pre-proposals are due to me by Tuesday, February 1, 2022 @ 5:00pm EST. We have several documents to help you, including a general guidance document, a pre-proposal template, and two pieces of regulatory guidance. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions and/or require these documents.

Best regards,
Maurizio

Maurizio M. Martinelli
Coral Disease Response Coordinator