[Coral-List] Fwd: another great book

Nancy Knowlton knowltonn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 21:17:49 UTC 2021

I second this message, posted nearly a month ago by Doug Fenner, on Peter
Sale's new book.  It doesn't ignore the problems, but doom and gloom is not
the central message. It isn't a text book either.  Rather, it is the story
of a career interwoven with the story of an ecosystem - an erudite and
passionate mix of natural history, intellectual history and humor. If you
are looking to inspire friends, family, students and colleagues (or
yourself) about why we care about coral reefs and how we know what we know
about them, this would be a lovely gift.

Nancy Knowlton
@SeaCitizens Citizens of the Sea
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1426206437?pf_rd_r=F63T9STQAG97D823WGX8&pf_rd_p=5ae2c7f8-e0c6-4f35-9071-dc3240e894a8>

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 4:44 AM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <