[Coral-List] predicting coral extinction risk

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:41:59 UTC 2021

Thanks, Doug, hope this work will receive large attention.  It is proposing
that the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) revise its
Red List of Threatened Species for reef corals.  It is also showing the
value of the fossil record and is stimulating the application of reverse
actuopaleontological approach.

Cheers,

Vassil

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 8:06 AM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <