[Coral-List] A Very Useful Report (Douglas Fenner)

kmuzik at gmail.com kmuzik at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 04:27:38 UTC 2021

Dear Doug Fenner,

Most unfortunately, deeply and sadly, I must concede that yes, Doug Fenner,
you are correct in your opinion that the Coral List is not an appropriate
place for me to expose the catastrophes imposed upon our deeply cherished
marine life by harmful military activities past and present (not only US,
but also Spanish, French, English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian
etc etc etc), during several centuries of imperialism to right now.  The
destruction continues, imperiling life in local and international, fresh
and salty waters.

To me, your complacency is equal to complicity.

Even today, KITV4 in Hawaii is reporting that contaminated water from US
Navy releases at 14 different locations of 10 different hydrocarbons,
including Benzene, Ethylbenzene, etc., continues to flow dangerously to
Oahu home faucets.

Since my last post to your Coral-list, I have compiled innumerable reports
of other military insults to life in the sea, but I see no reason to
communicate further with you.

I shall reach out instead to the General Public, demosprudence gives me
hope.

Katherine Muzik