[Coral-List] Advise on professionals in classifying coral and bryozoan recruitments

Amro Abd-Alhamid marine_amr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 02:10:53 UTC 2021

Hi all,Can someone advise on: professionals in classifying coral and bryozoan recruitments ? I have both coral and bryozoan recruits, and I need professionals to help me identify them.Thanks,,

Amro Abd-Elgawad,

PhD. Marine Ecology &

Post Doctor, American University in Cairo.

Coral rehabilitation program director, South China Sea

& Foreign expert, Third Institute of Oceanography, APEC.

Xiamen, Fujian province, China, P.O/361005

Cell (Chn): +86 188 5002 1430
Cell (Cai): +2 0122 3969 429Email: amr.marine at aucegypt.edu
LinkedIn: Amr Abdelgawad, PhD