[Coral-List] Genetically Modified Coral - Survey

Deanna Henry dlhenry116 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 21:19:47 UTC 2021

Dear Reef Community,

I am Deanna Henry, a recent graduate of Wilmington University’s
Environmental Science & Policy department, and I am requesting your help
with an important project. I am currently taking part in a research project
with Dr. Milton Muldrow, and as part of this project I would like to *evaluate
reef expert opinion* of *genetically modified coral*. The survey is geared
towards anyone working in a scientific capacity on issues related to coral
reef ecosystems.

I am sure that you are all very busy, but I hope that you will take a
moment to participate in this short survey. Please simply click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpkznqfRjC-rr211MZtJ5dKyE-YK9RaL9GFOX9iG5mJSd0Tg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and you will be directed to a google form. Your answers will be completely
confidential. The results of the survey will be reported in aggregate, so
again, no one will link you to your responses.  Any publication of these
results will be reported on Coral-List.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this important project. If
you have any questions about the administration of the survey, please
contact me at Dhenry016 at my.wilmu.edu.

- Deanna Henry