[Coral-List] Membership criteria for ICRS Awards: Is this who we are?

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Wed Dec 15 23:17:42 UTC 2021

I agree with all the points folks have been making regarding inclusion,
etc. They are absolutely correct. Having said this, good intentions can be
affected only within the existing bylaws. What are the specified pathways
to make these things happen]?

Denny

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 8:49 PM Rebecca Vega Thurber via Coral-List <