[Coral-List] Microplastic paper

Hankins, Cheryl Hankins.Cheryl at epa.gov
Mon Dec 20 15:48:22 UTC 2021

Happy Holidays Listers,
Our lab recently published a manuscript just in time for some fun holiday reading. This paper investigated microplastic ingestion by coral as a function of the interaction between calyx and microplastic. This is a subscription published article with following DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152333.

If you do not have a subscription, please email me.

Cheryl Hankins | Biologist/Unit Diving Officer/EPA Scientific Diver Training Director | US EPA | Gulf Ecosystem Measurement & Modeling Division | 1 Sabine Island Drive | Gulf Breeze, FL 32561 | Office: 850.934.9340