[Coral-List] Sharing coral reef historical/pristine photos

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:23:52 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-Listers
During the Xmas break, I want to increase my coral drawing practice.
Although I have photos of my own, I wonder if folks in this forum have photos they are willing to share with me.
Specifically, historical coral reef photos (the good old days of abundant corals and fish), or those of pristine coral reefs in more recent times (using pristine here in a wide sense).
Knowing what connects you to the photo/s you share is also helpful to add context to the practice.
Please, contact me directly off-list.
Bon Nadal and safe diving.

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc