[Coral-List] Webinar - Storytelling 101: What's in a story (and how does my science fit in)?

Shane Hanlon hanloc2107 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:04:12 UTC 2021

The use of storytelling in communication is not new, but its utility and power has only recently been recognized, especially in the sciences.

We in AGU’s Sharing Science <http://agu.org/sharingscience> program are excited to begin our 2021 webinar series, Storytelling for the 21st Century Scientist <https://www.agu.org/Learn-and-Develop/Learn/Career-Advancement/AGU-Webinar>, with the first of a three-part miniseries on what makes a story: learn about the basic components of what makes a good story, including story structure and narrative arcs.

When: Thursday, 11 February, 2-3 PM ET
Register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/844165858022996236 <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/844165858022996236>