[Coral-List] Online survey for coral restoration practitioners and managers for ICRI

Margaux Hein margaux.hein at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:41:58 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

The International Coral Reef Initiative (ICRI) is currently investigating
the funding landscape for coral reef restoration efforts. The project aims
to explore the type of funding available for coral reef restoration
efforts, and how these may vary across regions/types of projects, in order
to draw accurate recommendations for future commitments and investments as
part of the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration.

We have designed the following survey to gather information:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/coralrestorationfundingproject

This particular survey targets *coral reef restoration practitioners and
managers*, and we would be grateful if you could distribute it widely in
your networks and participate if applicable.

Responding to this survey should take no more than 10 to 15 min. The survey
will be live for 1 month, until March 5th, 2021. We hope to have a report
summarising the results in the next 2 months. Many thanks in advance, and
please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any questions or
comments.

Margaux

*Margaux Hein -* *PhD*

*Lead Consultant for MER Research & Consulting*

*UNEP  and ICRI Consultant for coral restoration*

*Adjunct Research Fellow- James Cook University & TropWATER*

*Ph*+33607938515 or +16037759082| *E*- margaux.hein at my.jcu.edu.au

*W-* merconsulting.org <http://www.merconsulting.org/>