[Coral-List] Underwater Guide Book For Anguilla

Dr Stuart P Wynne stuart at stuartwynne.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 11:24:11 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-listers,

Following on from a few questions I have seen online asking about the
availability of Caribbean underwater guide books (and in the hope that
travel restrictions may one day be lifted!!), I thought I'd share with
you one that I wrote a couple of years back for Anguilla, BWI. It is a
pretty comprehensive guide to almost everything you will see underwater
there. This isn't a sales pitch, I just wanted to put the information
out there......

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Wynne-P-Stuart/dp/1527241785

(please ignore the 8-12 years reading age, I am not sure where that
information was pulled from!)

Thanks!

--
Dr Stuart P Wynne