[Coral-List] "assisted evolution"

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Mon Feb 15 18:10:55 UTC 2021

Let me see if I understand the situation. We screwed up the climate system
and, as a result, corals, et. al. are suffering. So...... we're wondering
if it's a good idea to give them an "evolutionary assist". Gee...... what
could possibly go wrong? But.... you gotta give us high marks for hubris!

Dennis

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 5:12 AM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <