[Coral-List] Tickets For Women’s Confluence For The Future Of The Ocean AVAILABLE NOW

Barbara Gratzer barbara.marinebiologist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:50:04 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-list colleagues,

Most scientists - whether in a woman’s or in a man’s body - have one thing
in common: they only rely on measurable, unemotional data.

But most of you (maybe secretly) agree that the human experience is more
mysterious than that.

Where do ideas come from?

Why does evolution support collaboration (often over competition)?

Have you ever wondered how a fish swarm knows where to swim?

As one of my favorite things in the world is diving into a fish swarm while
making pirouettes, it really bugged me not to know.

It wasn’t until I came across Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, a spiritual scientist
when I found some answers. The answer to these phenomena is called the
morphogenetic field. The morphogenetic field is like the cloud on a server.
All information is stored there and transmitted to each individual fish
instantly (a simplified way of putting it). For more information click here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3iI3JNc38Q

This, of course, is only the beginning of many more questions.

For me personally, the most interesting question is how can we embody the
information from the morphogenetic field within ourselves - meaning how can
we take advantage for our own sake and maybe even for the sake of the
future of the oceans? (As a family and systems constellations practitioner
this is my daily bread, but not in the context of the ocean).

The philosophy of the Oceanopia Confluence is exactly this - tapping into a
field from which new visions and greater collaboration can occur.

The Confluence is happening live on the 8th of March, International Women’s
Day.

We all know we need a different kind of future. Soon.

We have read recent emails in this threat about coral reefs bleaching.

And we all have some ideas of the consequences of these events and
thousands like these every day.

So I am asking you where is that new and different coming from if you keep
on doing the same over and over again?

In the addiction world, that is called insanity: expecting a different
outcome without changing the actions.

Thoughts don’t come from your brain. They come from somewhere else - the
field (Ref. Prof. Lynn McTaggart). In order to get new thoughts, you need
to connect your work with something new.

We all know that principle of ‘not thinking’ about a problem while we are
in the shower and suddenly receiving a solution. That’s how new thoughts
arrive - while you engage in something PHYSICAL; while you are having an
embodied experience.

But the problems that we have, are way too complex to be solved just by
scientists, and just by individuals.

We need something bigger than that. A big swarm of humans having an
embodied experience together.

This time, it’s women’s only.

www.oceanopia.com

The Confluence is happening live on the 8th of March, International Women’s
Day.

I am looking forward to seeing you there,

Bibi