[Coral-List] Internship opportunity with the Sargassum Podcast

Franziska Elmer franziskaelmer at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:58:40 UTC 2021

Dear Corallist,

The Sargassum Podcast (www.marinefrontiers.org/Sargassum) is offering fully remote Environmental Communications Coordinator Internships for this summer (for details see https://drive.google.com/file/d/17zau8npaE9yQ2-GCM6NjJ2_0UPLp-vOT/view?usp=sharing). Students from all disciplines are welcome to apply. However our funding agency will only fund this if the students we find are attending a US Community College. Currently we are looking to spread this opportunity to as many community colleges as possible and make contact with faculty at US community colleges that can recruit a student for our internship. Please help us by sharing this opportunity widely and by putting us in contact with faculty you know at US community colleges.

Many thanks,

Franziska Elmer, PhD
franziskaelmer at hotmail.com