[Coral-List] Postdoctoral opportunity Australian Institute of marine Science

Juan Ortiz j.ortiz at aims.gov.au
Tue Jan 5 01:29:59 UTC 2021

Happy new year! We have an exciting postdoctoral opportunity at the Australian Institute of Marine Science for  a project focussed on evolutionary biology and population ecology of coral reefs. The project is part of the Reef Restauration and Adaptation Program and will be focusing on species specific growth-temperature relationships and coral population demographics. The position is for 3 years and we need a relatively quick start.
See below link to the advertisement.
https://www.aims.gov.au/RRAP-Postdoctoral-Fellowship-Ecology-of-Reef-Dynamics

Regards...
Juan Ortiz

Dr Juan C Ortiz
Research Scientist
Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS)
Mail: AIMS, PMB 3, Townsville Q4810, Australia
tel: +61 (7) 47534161
email: j.ortiz at aims.gov.au<mailto:j.ortiz at aims.gov.au>
             j.ortiz at uq.edu.au<mailto:j.ortiz at uq.edu.au>
skype: morsatun