[Coral-List] Scientists letter to stop medred (Elinor Nadir)

Franziska Elmer franziskaelmer at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:33:46 UTC 2021

Thank you Elinor for bringing this letter to our attention. I hope many in our community will sign it and help the coral scientists community in Eliat with this important fight. Please keep us up to date with any news of MEDRED. If it cant be stopped with this letter then maybe we as coral reef community can organize twitter storms or in person demonstrations and actions across the world to save this important ecosystem. We wont give it up without a fight!

Best,

Dr. Franziska Elmer