[Coral-List] Final call to complete Island Ecosystem Management online survey

April Jaz apriljaz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:07:11 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-listers,

Final call to complete 15-minute survey, available in eight languages

I work for the Seychelles Islands Foundation, my colleagues and I are investigating the barriers and solutions to achieving effective management of island ecosystems, from a practitioner's perspective (rangers/wardens/fieldworkers/science-officers/managers/CEOs/academics/consultants). These include staffing, capacity, leadership, resource limitations, collaborations, data management issues etc.

Could you help us out by completing this online survey? We would be super grateful if you could share with your contacts and networks so we can hear from those at the frontline of island ecosystem management.

https://oxford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/barriers-to-effective-island-ecosystem-management

Thank you and very best wishes to you all,
April J Burt