[Coral-List] 2 postdoc positions

Michael Kühl mkuhl at bio.ku.dk
Wed Jan 20 09:27:12 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,
My lab has 2 vacant postdoc positions (application deadline February 1, earliest start April 1 or later in 2021):

2 year Postdoc in #bioimaging<https://twitter.com/hashtag/bioimaging?src=hashtag_click> and 3D #bioprinting<https://twitter.com/hashtag/bioprinting?src=hashtag_click>:  https://employment.ku.dk/faculty/?show=153173<https://t.co/SqeNGAtBOP?amp=1>

3 year Postdoc in #coral<https://twitter.com/hashtag/coral?src=hashtag_click> biology and #ecophysiology<https://twitter.com/hashtag/ecophysiology?src=hashtag_click>:  https://employment.ku.dk/faculty/?show=153175<https://t.co/Y2jSyGMf9R?amp=1>

I am looking for talented scientists that are interested in interdisciplinary work focusing on microenvironmental analyses and ecophysiological studies of natural biofilms and symbioses using and developing cutting edge techniques in bioimaging, 3D bioprinting, microsensors, biophotonics and modeling.

If you know of relevant candidates please notify them about these positions and feel free to pass on this advertisement to colleagues and students.

Many thank and best wishes for a happy 2021,

Michael

Michael Kühl
Professor

University of Copenhagen