[Coral-List] Coral Restoration Non-profit Bylaws: Templates

Damien Beri damienberi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:49:36 UTC 2021

Aloha Coral-List Server,

I am seeking template bylaws for creating Coral Restoration Non-Profit
Organizations 501(c)(3) in the United States. I would appreciate hearing
from those who actively serve on a board of directors, or have a role in
the management of an NGO which focuses on Coral Restoration. I sincerely
appreciate the time and look forward to hearing from those who respond.

Warm Regards,
Damien Beri
Founder: The Coral Conservancy 501(c)(3)
Founder: Refined Arts LLC