[Coral-List] Mote's Protect Our Reefs Grant Program Informational Webinar

Erinn Muller emuller at mote.org
Fri Jan 22 09:55:39 UTC 2021

Coral Reef Research, Education, and Conservation Colleagues,

Just a reminder that Mote Marine Laboratory has an open Request For
Proposals
<https://mote.org/media/uploads/files/2021_FL_Protect_Our_Reefs_Grants_Program_-_Request_For_Proposals.pdf>
targeting coral reef research, education, and conservation through the
Protect Our Reefs <https://mote.org/reef-plate> (POR) license plate
funding. The RFP is open until February 26, 2021.

Mote is hosting a webinar on January 28 at 11am EST to review the POR
RFP application and selection process, discuss this year's priorities,
listen to any ideas you may have about the program, and answer any
questions.  Please join us at this link:
https://zoom.us/j/94667911881?pwd=QWlEcGhBN3VLNmV6T3NpZWdNMFUvZz09
<https://zoom.us/j/94667911881?pwd=QWlEcGhBN3VLNmV6T3NpZWdNMFUvZz09>

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,
Kevin

--
Kevin Claridge