[Coral-List] Webinar on the UNEP and ICRI Coral Reef Restoration Report

Nohora Galvis icri.colombia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:09:07 UTC 2021

Thanks Tom,

I agree with you that it would be interesting to contrast the
growth of these new coral gardens with a natural event to demonstrate rapid
coral recovery under natural conditions.

Certainly, it is not posible at The UNESCO Seaflower Marine Biosphere were
currently is an unnecesary dredging project advancing in its 35% throwing
15200 km3 of sediments, regardless of the two months ago Hurricane Iota.
Please share Our Request to the Colombian President
http://Facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA and
https://mobile.twitter.com/ArrecifesCoral/status/1352293604690190338

On the other hand, we have nominated as World Heritage Sites at UNESCO
Colombian Committee, Two Caribbean Hope Spots in Colombia to leave then as
control sites to study resilience without breaking coral colonies.

Great to be able to interact with you at #ICRS2021