[Coral-List] Job Announcement - Senior Coral Biologist

Rachel Serafin RSerafin at flaquarium.org
Fri Jan 22 22:58:50 UTC 2021

Hello List,

Happy to announce that we have a newly created Senior Coral Biologist position at The Florida Aquarium Center for Conservation in Apollo Beach!

This position is with our Coral Conservation Program to oversee coral staff, maintain colonies in our genetic archive, spawn various species of Caribbean stony coral as well as other invertebrates, larval rearing, and out-planting.

The ideal candidate would have 6 or more years of aquarium husbandry experience in a professional setting with a strong background in stony coral husbandry.  Previous experience with coral spawning, larval rearing, out-planting, and/or cryopreservation is highly desired.

Please feel free to share this post and see the link below for more details
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=67bfed39-352a-407e-bb98-1ee7787db55a&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=399495&lang=en_US&source=CC4

Cheers,
Rachel Serafin

[cid:flaq-25-years-136x145px_db690447-1522-4812-813b-a67bc3b1fc4d11111111.png]

Rachel Serafin
Senior Biologist - Center for Conservation

701 Channelside Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
P:813-273-4000 x4233
W: flaquarium.org <https://www.flaquarium.org>
Help Us Protect And Restore Our Blue Planet!
[cid:tgh_43277_01_Tpro_sign_109x109px_1ca96861-3eb1-4110-b223-ede22ffd7a111.png]<https://www.flaquarium.org/donate>

<https://www.flaquarium.org/donate>